December 08, 2022
We asked Missouri wine enthusiasts for their favorite holiday wine gifts, and they delivered. We compiled the ultimate list of Missouri wine gifts for family and friends. Put these great gifts on your list, check it twice and be sure to be nice!
- By the bottle – The greatest gifts can certainly be the ones you sip. Our survey results say; wine is one of the best gifts to receive as a wine aficionado. Whether it’s their favorite bottle, a new Missouri varietal to taste, a curated tasting flight or even a wine club subscription, wine is a great option. Now, wrap up a bottle and give it to someone you care about.
- Give glasses – Glassware also makes a great gift. Glasses can be personalized to make your gift even more unique. Etched, monogrammed, painted or even hand-blown artisan — glassware comes in many giftable options. Glassware doesn’t even have to be glass. For your friends who love to picnic, gift them non-breakable wine tumblers for their next outing.
- Wine supplies – Wine supplies are always a great gift too. Decanters, bottle openers, vacuum sealers, foil cutters, bottle stoppers and more — these are the wine gifts that keep giving because they keep the wine tasting fresh and its best.
- Missouri wine wearables – Hats, shirts, hoodies and more make a fun gift for wine lovers. From elegant wine country logos to fun, quirky graphic tees, we love to wear Missouri wine gear. Give friends and family gear from their favorite Missouri winery so they can wear their memories on their sleeve.
- Experience wine country – Curate an unforgettable experience for the wine lover on your list. Tickets to wine trail events or wine dinners, reservations at a bed-and-breakfast in wine country or a winery with lodging are all great gifts that create even better memories.
- Pack it up – For Missouri wine lovers who love to picnic or travel, the perfect gift is tote-able. Wine bags, coolers, carriers and portable bottle chillers help folks pack their favorite Missouri wine. While a new picnic blanket or basket paired with a cheese or cutting board is excellent for those who love to picnic in wine country.
- At home – Home is where the wine lives. Make wine storage a breeze with a wine fridge or wine rack to showcase their collection. Bar towels and wine-worthy decorations make beautiful gifts to dazzle wine lovers during the holiday season and beyond.
- Read all about it – Lastly, look into books for our wine enthusiasts who love to read: tasting guides, wine recipes, history of wine country and even wine magazine subscriptions.
If you can’t narrow down the list, you don’t have to. Create your own gift basket personalized to your wine lover’s favorite things. The options are endless — wine, cheese and chocolate make a fabulous pairing combination. Consider adding a gift certificate to their favorite winery or local wine shop. Most Missouri wineries have a selection of wine themed items in their tasting rooms making it easy to shop local this season.
Share your favorite wine gifts with us on social media at #missouriwine and @missourwine.