Wine Club to the Rescue
February 06, 2018
Selecting the right gift for that special someone in our lives can often be a troublesome task. But what you may not know is that many of Missouri’s 130+ wineries offer excellent solutions to your perfect present problem – a wine club membership.
A wine club membership is a great way to continue the experience long after you leave wine country. Many of the memberships come with unique opportunities including discounts at wineries, special tastings opportunities, invitations to exclusive events, early access to limited edition wines and a regular supply of award-winning wine shipped right to your door.
Take a look at some of the wine club options below and select one for the wine lover in your life.
- Amigoni Urban Winery offers access to new and limited production wines, recipes, discounts and member-only opportunities to interact with the winemaker as part of the wine club.
- Arcadian Moon Winery & Brewery wine club members can select their individual subscription level, get discounts on wines and event tickets, partake in special tasting opportunities and get access to pre-released wines.
- Augusta Winery offers many perks including discounts on wine and merchandise and exclusive event invites. Bonus feature: Many of the membership offers are accepted at their sister location Montelle Winery as well, including their scenic sunset dinners.
- Chaumette Vineyard and Winery includes discounts at the Grapevine Grill and gift shop, access to the pool and fitness center, plus two bottles of award-winning wines shipped right to your doorstep six times a year. What a great deal!
- Edg-Clif Farms and Vineyard’s Hand Picked Wine Club is a great opportunity to gain exclusive access to four signature events at the winery that coincide with the release of specialty wines. Members also get a unique set of wine glasses just for joining.
- Jowler Creek Vineyard & Winery includes special experiences each month beyond wine and discounts on purchases. Members receive items to enhance their wine experience like scented bath salts and lavender seeds to start their own butterfly garden at home.
- Mount Pleasant Estates gives members discounts and three shipping options for quarterly shipments of limited release wines, which include winemaker notes and recipe pairings. Vintner’s Circle is a members-only event you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Noboleis Vineyards membership club ensures your invitation to exclusive events, pre-released vintages and a valuable discount at the winery. Tell your friends, this is the place to be!
- Riverwood Winery launched a new wine club that offers discounts on purchases, access to member-only events and early notification of limited release wines.
- Shawnee Bluff Winery offers a VIP Society like no other. This customizable offer boasts packages based on your tastes in wine, special events and discounts that are valid at both the winery and vineyard location. Added bonus: After 6 months in the club a personally crafted barrel stave with your name is added to the wall of fame at the vineyard location.
- St. James Winery gives its members three tiers to choose from, providing a truly customizable experience. In addition to all the award-winning wine, members receive special pricing on gifts, apparel and gourmet food purchases both in the tasting room and online.
- Stone Hill Winery believes members should “have it your way” by allowing them to customize their order before it ships. Members also get recipes quarterly and a free gift with the first shipment.
- Vox Vineyards allows fans to become a TerraVox Explorer which includes two annual shipments of hand selected wines that may not be available to the general public. Explorers will enjoy a different travel experience with each allotment, as no two sets will be the same.
- West Winery members can sign up at the winery, via email or even on Facebook in order to gain access to the annual members-only dinner and the annual premium wine tasting.
- Wild Sun members enjoy exclusive access to a signature wine of the finest barrel aged dry red made by the winery and a members-only invitation to the release event.
- 7C’s Winery offers a frequent shoppers club that is free to join and boasts discounts on wine purchases as well as the opportunity to win additional prizes.
While the benefits may vary, there is something for everyone in Missouri wine country! Cheers to the gift that keeps on giving.