March 20, 2023
It is hard to top a delicious helping of ravioli. This buttery white wine sauce adds a unique finish to your favorite cheese ravioli. The tomatoes and spinach create a pop of color and burst of garden flavor that pairs perfectly with the fresh notes found in Vidal Blanc. With just a few basic ingredients and 4 simple steps, this mouth-watering ravioli recipe will be served.
- 18 oz cheese ravioli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pt (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 1 c fresh spinach
- 1 c dry white wine (we used Augusta Vidal Blanc)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cook ravioli per the package instructions and return to pot.
- Heat oil in a medium to large skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomatoes, spinach, wine, half-teaspoon salt and pepper. Simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften (around 5 minutes).
- Melt butter into the sauce and add to pot with cooked ravioli.
- Gently toss together, serve and enjoy!
Share your ravioli fun with us on social media @missouriwines and show us what you mix up.