Spoil Dad in Missouri Wine Country
June 12, 2018
Father’s Day is right around the corner. How are you going to show Dad that you appreciate everything he’s done for you over the years? Take him to wine country for a day of relaxation and making memories together! With more than 130 wineries across the state, there is sure to be the perfect one for your Dad. Here are some of the special events you’ll find happening around Missouri wine country this Father’s Day weekend.
- Father’s Day Brunch at the newly reopened Peaceful Bend Vineyards in Steelville or Chandler Hill Vineyards in Defiance
- A Wine and Meat Pairing for Dad at Jowler Creek Winery in Platte City
- A sweet treat for your father with a complimentary dessert at Van Till Family Farm Winery
- BBQ and Craft Brews in the wine and beer garden at Augusta Winery
- Live music with a side of ribs at Cave Hollow West Winery in Hannibal
- The Father’s Day picnic is an annual tradition at Odessa Country Winery
- BBQ and Live Music at Mount Pleasant Estates in Augusta
- A wine festival featuring many local wineries could mean great times with dad in Excelsior Springs
- A Father’s Day shrimp boil sounds like a good time at Apple Creek Winery in Friedheim
- Party with Pop on the patio at Montelle Winery in Augusta
There are several wineries in Missouri that are also breweries if Dad is a beer fan. Whichever local winery you take Dad to, it’s sure to be an amazing time and a great thank you for all he’s done.
Cheers to dads this Father’s Day!