January 30, 2024
As the new year has officially set in, it’s time to start thinking about your bucket list and those “can’t miss” experiences in 2024. Luckily for you, we’ve got you covered with an official Missouri Wines 2024 Bucket List!
- Listen to live music – Many Missouri wineries feature live music throughout the year. Discover a new band at your local winery by checking out their website and/or social media.
- Discover new territory – Plan a trip to visit one of the 9 wine trails in Missouri and discover a new area of our beautiful Show-Me State.
- Win best photo– Snap photos of Missouri Wine Country throughout the year and enter them into our annual “Through the Glass” Photo Contest. More details regarding the contest coming soon.
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour – Many Missouri wineries offer tours of their cellars, vineyards, and production buildings. Get a glimpse of what grape growing and winemaking looks like.
- Camp at a winery – 24 wineries in Missouri offer camping and/or RV accommodations. Enjoy a little wine tasting and spend the night under the stars.
- Learn to taste wine like a pro– Missouri Wines offers Wine 101 classes at the Missouri State Fair in August 2024. Learn about Missouri wines, sample cheese and chocolate and prepare to be entertained!
- Go ghost hunting – Looking for a spooky adventure? Check out these haunted Missouri wineries.
- Catch a trolley while wine tasting– Missouri wineries offer multiple ways to explore wine country. Many regions offer a trolley system that will tour you around wineries, offering a safe way to travel. Catch a trolley, visit wineries, and enjoy the beautiful views in Missouri wine country.
Have your own bucket list items for Missouri wine country? Email them to Missouri.email@example.com to be featured on our social media!