Berry Mint Vignoles Ice Pops
August 17, 2020
August has been a scorcher, so let’s cool down and reminisce simpler times with a chilly treat! This quick recipe combines your favorite summer fruits, a hint of mint, and a splash of Missouri wine. These refreshing, sangria-like ice pops are sure to be a hit at your upcoming Labor Day gatherings.
Berry Mint Vignoles Ice Pops Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Makes 12 popsicles
3 cups watermelon3 tablespoons aged rum
2 cups Vignoles white wine
3 tablespoons simple syrup
¼ cup fresh lime juice
1 cup blueberries
Fresh mint as desired (we suggest 8-10 leaves finely chopped)
- Chop watermelon into cubes and combine with rum, wine, simple syrup, and lime juice in a blender or food processor.
- Blend ingredients just until watermelon is puréed.
- Add blueberries to mixture and pour into popsicle mold.
- Sprinkle chopped mint leaves across tops of popsicles prior to placing popsicle handles into mold.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight if possible.
Enjoy on a warm day, and share your results with us using #MoWine!