Little Hills Winery and Restaurant
Located on the cobblestone Main Street of historic St. Charles, Missouri, the Winery of the Little Hills property dates back to 1805, one year after Lewis & Clark left for their expedition. Over the years it has been a pharmacy, meat locker and processing plant, and is rumored to have served as a base for whiskey bootleggers during Prohibition.
Winery of the Little Hills produces some 15 premium Missouri wines all bottled in St. Charles & Augusta, Missouri. The winery serves lunch and dinner seven days a week all year. Eat inside our historic building or dine outside in our beautiful outdoor garden. Our gift shop, located two block south of the restaurant, provides wine accessories, gift baskets, customized labels and wine-related gift items.
The winery is owned by David Campbell of St. Charles County.