Through the Glass Photo Contest 2022
August 09, 2022
Fall...ing into Missouri Wine Country by Scott Rombach
2021 Missouri Wine: Through the glass photo contest winner
Help us share the endless beauty of Missouri wine country! As you visit wineries across the state, capture the beauty of the vineyards, your surroundings on the patio and even your wine and glassware. We are calling all photographers, regardless of experience level, to enter their photos to our Missouri Wine: Through the Glass photo contest.
Contest images will be used in promotional settings throughout the year to showcase all that Missouri wine country has to offer. Use your phone or grab your camera before heading out to your favorite wineries this fall. If you know someone who has a keen eye for photography, share these details with them as well.
The winning image will be announced November 15. The photographer will receive a Missouri Wine prize pack and two tickets to the Missouri Governor’s Cup presentation at the Governor’s Mansion in Jefferson City where the winning image will be displayed on a canvas during the event. Date for the event is to be determined. All contest entrants will be entered to win a Missouri Wine prize pack with $100 value.
All entries are due November 1, 2022 at midnight. A panel of Missouri wine industry representatives will choose top entries which will then be shared on social media for public voting from November 8-13.
View the entry form and rules below. Please carefully review both prior to submission. Enjoy Missouri wine country this fall and best of luck in capturing the beauty of Missouri’s wine country.
- To participate, complete an entry from with your name, address, phone number and email and upload form with photo entry to https://cellar.missouriwine.org/ in the drag and drop section.
- You are required to provide a unique title and description for each image submitted.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter. No purchase necessary.
- Photography entry must be taken in Missouri wine country.
- Limit one entry per person.
- If photo features a person, the entrant and photo subject, releases rights to photo.
- The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Photographs must be a single work of original material taken by the entrant.
- By entering the contest, the entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close up of another person's art.
- All submissions to the contest remain the property of the entrant; however, as a condition of entering the contest the entrant grants to the Missouri Wine and Grape Board and Missouri Department of Agriculture a perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferable, unconditional, non-exclusive, worldwide right to reproduce any submission an unlimited number of times in any and all media for any editorial, commercial, promotional, or trade purposes. Additional terms and conditions for submissions will be included in the submission process.