Farmers’ Table Ticket Giveaway
March 17, 2021
“What is on the table brings us together. Enjoy the best of what Missouri has to offer.”
Join us at the 2021 Farmers’ Table event and taste your way through seven palate pleasing wine and food pairings along the highly esteemed Hermann Wine Trail. You will have the opportunity to view videos from the local farmers behind the delicious food you are served.
Curious how this trail event works? Here is the run down:
- All participants must be 21 years of age.
- Get started your way by picking from any of the seven participating wineries to begin your trail excursion.
- Grab your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Head to the other wineries in any order you want.
- Keep hold of your event ticket and wine glass throughout the day – you will need these at each stop.
- Upon leaving your last winery, drop off your ticket to enter the drawing for a special Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann.
- Lastly, enjoy yourself and please sip responsibly.
Ready to secure your spot? Tickets are $30 per person and include the souvenir wine glass.
But guess what? We’re giving two lucky winners a pair of tickets to this event! Visit our Facebook, Instagram or both and comment on the Farmers’ Table Wine Trail post on March 27 for a chance to win two tickets. The winners will be randomly selected on March 29 and contacted via private message. Good luck!
Rain or shine, we will see you on April 10th!
This event is made possible by Missouri Commonground and the Hermann Wine Trail.
There will be a survey attendees can take to be entered into an additional drawing for a swag bag!