Take the Stress Out of Holiday Hosting: Menus and Pairings
November 30, 2017
Hosting holiday gatherings is so much fun when you look back on all the memories made, but they can be very stressful while planning. Let us help you take some of the stress out of planning your get-together with these pre-fab menus and pairings. Each menu will ensure that you have something for everyone including gluten-free, vegetarian, dairy free, etc.
Elegant: If you want to present a more upscale menu, these recipes and pairings are sure to impress.
- Wine Poached Figs with Blue Cheese and Crusty Bread: Pair with Norton
- Porchetta and Polenta: Pair with Chambourcin
- Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp: Pair with Chardonel
- Cucumber Dill Bites: Pair with Vidal Blanc
- Dark Chocolate Red Wine Chocolate Truffles: Pair with Norton
Casual: If you’re looking to have a relaxed and comfortable get-together, try these appetizers and pairings.
- Hot Corn Dip with Tortilla Chips: Pair with Vignoles
- Pizza Wreath: Pair with Chambourcin
- Veggie Tray with Hummus: Pair with Vidal Blanc
- Hot and Saucy Meatballs: Pair with Concord
- Peanut Butter Balls or Truffles: Pair with Concord
Quick and Easy: The holidays can be a hectic time. If you need to have a spread ready in no time, these recipes and pairings are for you!
- Cheese Cube Wreath: Pair with Chambourcin
- Greek Layer Dip with Pita Chips: Pair with Vidal Blanc (Omit Greek yogurt for dairy-free)
- Ham and Cheese Crescents: Pair with Chambourcin
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip: Pair with Vignoles
- Reindeer Bait: Pair with sparkling wine or Vignoles
Whatever style you want for your soiree, one of these menus will fit the bill and take some of the stress out of hosting this holiday season. Cheers!