9 Best Burger and MO Wine Match Ups
May 16, 2017
Imagine it… biting into a big, juicy, flavorful burger with all your favorite toppings. It doesn’t get much better, does it? Now imagine following that exceptional bite with a sip of delicious, perfectly paired Missouri wine that brings out even more delicious flavor from the combo. Next time you’re craving a burger, reach for one of these ideal wines to go with it for an unbeatable wine and food experience.
- The Classic Cheeseburger + Norton
- Bleu Cheese Burger + Chambourcin
- Mushroom Swiss Burger + Oak Aged Chardonel
- Jalapeño Popper Burger + Vignoles
- Bacon Cheeseburger + Chambourcin
- Hawaiian Burger + Vignoles
- Barbecue Burger + Concord
- Turkey Burger + Dry Rosé
- Veggie Burger + Vidal Blanc
Bonus pairing recommendation… sparkling wine with French fries is a must-try match up!
No matter which burger you consider the best, pairing it with a delicious, locally-made wine can only make it better. Cheers!